Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Thursday, April 13, 2006
This is April?
I'm wearing a tank top, need I say more? Probably not, but I will. It's 75 outside, a light breeze to keep you just the perfect temperature. I can hardly stand to be indoors long enough to prepare my food for the grill. I'm going to eat dinner on the balcony tonight.

Oh yeah, and I just got the greatest pair of Chuck Taylor look-alikes for $5 (they were $10, but I had a coupon for $5 off). Was only shopping for new black shoes for choir (old ones have had it). But I've been window shopping actual Chucks for a while and not willing to drop $40 on them. These will do nicely. Oh and they're hemp :) And I did find a mighty comfy pair of shoes for choir while I was at it.
posted by Jen @ 4:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Love the profile pic! please feel more than welcome to use any pics of mine since I help myself to yours!
    love, michelle

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger kati said…

    HEY! Where did you find those hemp shoes for $5/10?!?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER