Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Kicking @$$ and taking names
While doing laundry, baking banana bread and cleaning my apartment, I took a break to find out who it is that is in charge of the property manager here. And I called. The direct supervisor is out of town for a while, but left a number of someone else I could contact before he gets back. And I did. And she was very helpful and took down my information and the situation as it stands and will be discussing it with the lady who is in charge of all housing operations for the place that owns my apartment complex. They will be getting back to me by Monday (due to the holiday weekend and everyone getting 4 days off). I feel empowered to really make things happen. And I feel productive, even though I haven't done all that much, but I did get up at 9:30 this morning. The kitchen is mostly sparkling, my clothes are getting clean, ginger beef w/veggies was for lunch, banana bread made without any sugar is in the oven and smelling wonderful, and I'm about ready to put on some music, plop down on the couch and start another hat order. :) Wow, the smell of banana bread really is a cozy winter smell. Now if only I could kick the cold I feel coming on. I'm off to make some tea.
posted by Jen @ 2:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    Way to go, Little Miss @$$-kicker! Good to hear things are going well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER