Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Constantly Amazed
I am constantly amazed at the way God works and how life changes. Until recent months, my life had decidedly moved in one kind of direction and I would venture to say that I didn't enjoy a lot of it. I felt unfulfilled, alone, and without direction. Somewhere, life took a U-turn (surely at the hand of my loving God) and I'm happy, content, and have a minute amount of direction. More, find good things in the everyday more frequently that allow me to forget about the world telling me to have direction. I am finding myself a disbeliever of all this. I ask to get pinched regularily to be sure this isn't all a figment of my overactive imagination. Day after day, it's real and slowly I'm beginning to realize it. I am enjoying the lack of dread for getting out of bed in the mornings, the peace I feel most days, the general calm in my work environments, and somehow finding time amidst a very full week to spend time with a friend or two. My heart is overflowing. Part of this blessing upon me feels as though I need to bestow some of it upon someone else. I'm not sure how I'm to do this, or in what context just yet. God will show me at the right time. For now, I feel like I'm breathing under water. Covered over by an unfathomable blessing and yet not drowned by it.
posted by Jen @ 10:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER