Days in the Life of This Girl

 
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Dinner
It may be strange to some of you that I sometimes record my dinner here, but I love to cook. And with money being really tight, I'm testing my culinary skills. I usually have limited ingredients which when combined don't seem to add up to an edible dinner. I've been inventing dinners and sauces, etc. So, tonight's dinner (lunch was for ultra cheap at the restaurant while I was working) was a honey mustard chicken pasta which included leftover rotisserie chicken (that rotisserie was the best $5 I ever spent at Goodwill), yellow pepper saved from the dumpster, leftover canned green beans, Tuscan Italian dressing by Annie's, Honey Dijon dressing by Neuman's Own, olive oil, leftover pesto paste and bowtie pasta. This dinner was nicely paired with a White Zinfandel from Barefoot Wines. That is all.
posted by Jen @ 11:03 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jeff Interiano said…

    I like your blog... take care!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Josh Fuller said…

    I thought you might like to know that Michelle's sister in Arizona was reading my blog, and clicked on some of my links and came to your blog and found this recipe and decided to try it. Then she took it to work (she's a nurse) for her lunch and two of her coworkers said it looked good and she gave them the recipe. So your dinner is now big in Arizona.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Seeking to find beauty in the simple and joy in the everyday.
About Me

Name: Jen
Home: Minneapolis, Mn, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
Blogroll
Some Stuff I Like
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER